There is no automatic entry on to the MSc in Performance Coaching programme.
Candidates may be accepted onto the programme with a 2.1 degree in any one of the following:
Strength and Conditioning, Sports Science, Sports Physiotherapy, Athletic Training or a similar field of study and at least three years relevant professional experience
An appropriate professional qualification (such as CSCS, UKSCA) and at least five years of relevant experience
Special Case Registrations: prospective participants who do not meet the entry requirements for the programme detailed above, but who may qualify for admission by meeting certain other equivalent criteria, should apply to the College Administrator for consideration. An interview may form part of the selection process for all application routes.
English proficiency to be demonstrated through any of the following:
– GCSE pass in English at Grade C or above
– IELTS with an average overall score of 6.5 for postgraduate study with at least a 5.5 in each component TOEFL IBT minimum score of 88 IBT for Postgraduate **
– Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): exams taken from January 2015 – overall score of 176 for postgraduate study with at least 162 in each component; exams taken before January 2015 – Grade C and no less than borderline in each skill for undergraduate and postgraduate
– Trinity College English Language qualifications: ISE III Pass for postgraduate taught courses and research applications City and Guild’s IESOL/ISESOL tests at expert and mastery levels (C2 and C1) for the majority of postgraduate programmes
– Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a minimum of 67 points in each element for the majority of postgraduate programmes
There is no automatic entry on to the programme. To be considered for the Master of Science in Performance Coaching programme, please complete the Application Form by clicking the button below: